At REI Systems, our work makes a difference in the lives of millions of people every day. Do you want the opportunity to contribute, grow and learn every day? We’re looking to hire individuals who are enthusiastic and eager to contribute to driving results that matter whether you are developing code for a public-facing website, or ensuring that our latest deployment is bug-free.
Do you enjoy working with amazing people? If you are solution oriented, thrive in a fast paced, agile environment then come work for a company that was ranked 7th in the 2016 Washington Post Top Workplaces.
You can be a Software Developer anywhere, but at REI your code contributes to a mission. Influence the solution!
"REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet)"
• Analyzes problems such as user requirements, input data and form, output data and form, available computer configuration, processing and turnaround time requirements.
• Develops analytical and computation techniques for solving problems.
• Plans, conduct, and directs systems projects of major importance and difficulty, necessitating the application of advance computer systems knowledge.
• Research into systems analysis methodology and repository of such information in electronic format for re-use.
• Evaluation, testing, configuration management and other software tools that support the software development process.
• Maintains comprehensive knowledge in the development of client/server and internet applications that utilize a n-tier architecture and graphical user interface.
Knowledge of design methodology case and analysis tool, ER diagram, data flow analysis, relational database design, documentation standards is required to provide object-oriented analysis, design, and programming. Minimum of 5 (five) years of experience in client server, or 3 (three) years of distributed architecture environment in the areas of MS or web-based applications development.
Summary: Under limited supervision, exercises independent judgement and creativity on a regular basis in solving highly complex major technical problems, and in providing guidance and recommendations. May provide technical direction to one or more professional and/or technical persons on an assigned project. Will work on the client site in Rockville, MD.
Technology experience in J2EE, Java is a must. JDK is a plus
Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as needed
Bachelor’s degree in an associated discipline and a minimum of 6 (six) years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and training the provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Employer will accept a suitable combination of education, training or experience