At REI Systems, our work makes a difference in the lives of millions of people every day. Do you want the opportunity to contribute, grow and learn every day? We’re looking to hire individuals who are enthusiastic and eager to contribute to driving results that matter whether you are developing code for a public-facing website, or ensuring that our latest deployment is bug-free.
Do you enjoy working with amazing people? If you are solution oriented, thrive in a fast paced, agile environment then come work for a company that was ranked 7th in the 2016 Washington Post Top Workplaces.
You can be a Software Developer anywhere, but at REI your code contributes to a mission. Influence the solution!
"REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet)"
• Java7/J2ee/Jaxb and Java 8, Hibernate, Maven, Oracle, REST Services, Spring, Spring Boot, SOAP
• Candidates must have lived in the United States for at least 3 out of the last 5 years
• Vaadin, Docker, Amazon Web Services, JOOQ experience in a continuous integration environment.
• Scripting languages and experience (Ruby, Python, etc)
• Desirable technologies: Servlet, JSP, JBPM5, Drools, Jquery, JMS, Apache Lucene/SOLR, ElasticSearch
Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as needed
Bachelor’s degree in an associated discipline and a minimum of 3 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and training the provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Employer will accept a suitable combination of education, training or experience