Comprehensive administration of REI’s contractual commitments to include commercial and federal, state and local government, consultants, or other vendors. Manage records of all REI agreements and ensure compliance with terms and conditions. Negotiate key terms and conditions as needed with customers and subcontractors. Maintain accounting system information to accurately reflect contract data.
- Comprehensive records management of all relevant contractual activities. Ensure all agreements and respective modifications are readily available to internal customers including executives, program managers, and accounting staff. Filing should be compliant with established system.
- Ensure REI complies with terms and conditions of all agreements with particular emphasis on submission of Government Reporting Requirements and Government Property reporting.
- Collect data as required. Ensure contract information any related data is accurately reflected in Deltek.
- Proactively communicate any issues with the PM and contractual counterparts regarding upcoming contract benchmarks and financial status.
- Negotiate the most favorable terms and conditions for REI in all its agreements. Review contracts for significant risk areas. Reduce REI risks through negotiation of key terms, the addition of assumptions, or clarifying conditions to proposals or agreements.
- Maintain sam.gov records as needed.
- Set up and accurately maintain contractual information in Deltek for all contracts and subcontracts.
- Close out contracts expeditiously.
- Complete Certifications and Representations at customer request or for proposals.
- Review and negotiate Non-disclosure and Teaming Agreements.
- Establish and administer agreements with REI subcontractors. Ensure all required flow down clauses are in REI subcontracts. Check excluded party list prior to executing a new subcontract with an unknown party. Make timely requests to Contracting Officer for authorization to subcontract.
- Send Limitation of Cost/Funds letters in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Maintain an awareness of changes in regulations and communicate them with the team.
- Administer consultant agreements as needed.
- May have additional duties as required.
- Understands internal and external expectations and utilizes that information to establish workflow direction and continuous quality improvement initiatives.
- Successfully manages vendor relationships where applicable by establishing contacts, developing relationships, and evaluating opportunities to increase profitability.
- Responsible for reviewing, analyzing, compiling, and submitting all contractual reporting requirements for assigned contracts.Works with other departments to ensure reporting is accurate and complete..
- Applies problem solving techniques, collects pertinent data, brainstorms possibilities and makes recommendations.
- Manages day-to-day activity in fast paced department ensuring department and corporate standards are consistently met.
- Responsible for efficient collaboration with all colleagues to ensure customer’s needs are met.
- Ensure contract data is current, accurate and complete.
- Assists with proposal planning and administration of contracts.
- Prepares contract briefs for DCAA submission.
- Performs closing activities as needed.
- Identifies, analyzes, and mitigates risk, while working to ensure business goals are achieved.
- Reviews contract documents and correspondence as part of the analysis of incoming bid requests.
- Recommends appropriate activities to resolve performance difficulties.
- Request amendments or modifications to contracts as required.
- Participates in negotiations with existing or prospective clients to establish basic performance, contractual, and legal guidelines for assigned contracts
- Negotiates terms and conditions for numerous types of agreements and contracts.
Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as needed