At REI Systems, our work makes a difference in the lives of millions of people every day. Do you want the opportunity to contribute, grow and learn every day? We’re looking to hire individuals who are enthusiastic and eager to contribute to driving results that matter whether you are developing code for a public-facing website, or ensuring that our latest deployment is bug-free.
Do you enjoy working with amazing people? If you are solution oriented, thrive in a fast paced, agile environment then come work for a company that was ranked 7th in the 2016 Washington Post Top Workplaces.
You can be a Software Developer anywhere, but at REI your code contributes to a mission. Influence the solution!
"REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet)"
As a .Net Developer you will:
• Design and develop web applications using Microsoft tools and technologies
• Participate in requirement analysis, design, development, and integration testing of next generation IT applications
• Re-engineer and optimize web applications for faster response times
• Utilize latest advancement in Microsoft Web technology and design patterns to enhance usability and functionality of the applications
• Collaborate with peers and technical leads to build robust and premium quality technical deliverables
• Assist the Database Engineer in developing the data model and populating the data dictionary
• Comply with CMMI level 3 processes and project level technical guidelines for technical deliverables
• Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
• Write automated unit test cases to support test driven development
• Support verification and validation of software by supporting Quality Assurance team
Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as needed
• Willingness and hunger to learn and innovate
• Experience in developing responsive websites and mobile apps using the latest technologies
• Understanding of accessibility principles for use in building applications for users with disabilities
• Familiarity with agile principles
Education and Training
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics, physics or related discipline and an advanced degree in a related field may be substituted for three years of experience.
Employer will accept a suitable combination of education, training or experience