At REI Systems, our work makes a difference in the lives of millions of people every day. Do you want the opportunity to contribute, grow and learn every day?
If you are solution oriented, thrive in a fast paced, agile environment then come work for a company that was ranked 7th in the 2016 Washington Post Top Workplaces.
We want people:
Note: We have 3 positions open (Full Stack, Java, Jr Java) locations are Sterling, VA and Washington DC.
"REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet)"
As a Full Stack Developer, you will contribute in:
REI is looking for a great all-around developer that is capable of managing the pressure of maintaining production systems.
Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as needed
• Experience in test automation tools is a plus
• Experience in CKAN is a plus
• Experience delivering solutions using Agile delivery practices
• Familiarity to automated deployment tools such as Jenkins
• Familiarity with revision control systems such as Git/Github
• Familiarity in Python based framework such as Flask, Django
• Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Experience enhancing the performance of high-traffic sites
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field
Good customer facing skills
Must be eligible for a clearance
Employer will accept a suitable combination of education, training or experience