At REI Systems, our work makes a difference in the lives of millions of people every day. Do you want the opportunity to contribute, grow and learn every day?
If you are solution oriented, thrive in a fast paced, agile environment then come work for a company that was ranked 7th in the 2016 Washington Post Top Workplaces.
"REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet)"
• Analyzes problems such as user requirements, input data and form, output data and form, available computer configuration, processing and turnaround time requirements.
• Develops analytical and computation techniques for solving problems.
• Plans, conduct, and directs systems projects of major importance and difficulty, necessitating the application of advance computer systems knowledge.
• Research into systems analysis methodology and repository of such information in electronic format for re-use.
• Evaluation, testing, configuration management and other software tools that support the software development process.
• Maintains comprehensive knowledge in the development of client/server and internet applications that utilize n-tier architecture and graphical user interface.
Knowledge of design methodology case and analysis tool, ER diagram, data flow analysis, relational database design, documentation standards is required to provide object-oriented analysis, design, and programming.
Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in client server and distributed architecture environment in the areas of MS or web-based applications development.
Summary: Under limited supervision, exercises independent judgement and creativity on a regular basis in solving highly complex major technical problems, and in providing guidance and recommendations. May provide technical direction to one or more professional and/or technical persons on an assigned project. Will work on the client site in Rockville, MD.
Technology experience in J2EE, Java is a must. JDK is a plus
Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as needed
Bachelor’s degree in an associated discipline and a minimum of 8 (eight) years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Employer will accept a suitable combination of education, training or experience