At REI Systems, we deliver solutions that make a difference and empower people. We are a 3-time Washington Post Top Workplace winner, placing on the 2018 list for fostering our fun and caring environment. We are seeking a Sr. Full Stack Developer to join our Application Development and Visualization Group where you'll work with some of the best-known government agencies, such as DOE, HRSA and DARPA.
Are you hungry for knowledge? Are you eager, willing, and able to learn new tools and techniques that will make a significant impact? This is just not a coding job or just developing a software, it’s about incubating innovation as a habit! Indeed, joining our team is not just a job, but a journey with a team of empowered and talented teammates who share a passion for using their skills and experience to make a difference. Join us for the ride and put your experience into a future of excellence!
"REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet)"
· Strong knowledge of API development using technology such as Spring Boot, Node, Python, PHP, etc.
· Strong knowledge of Database design and SQL query construction (i.e. Database scripts, views, stored procedures)
· Strong analytical problem solving
· Knowledge of design methodology case and analysis tool, ER diagram, data flow analysis, relational database design, documentation standards are required to provide object-oriented analysis, design, and programming.
· Working knowledge of Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows® Server or other web servers and/or application servers such as Tomcat.
· Involvement in developing DevOps solutions using Chef, Jenkins, infrastructure as code.
· Experience in delivering software as part of an Agile team.
· Experience in delivering software test automation.
· Docker experience is a plus.
Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as needed
· Technical Bachelor’s Degree required or Advanced degree in a related field.
· Minimum 8 years of experience in overall software development with concentration in areas of structured analysis, design methodologies/tools, object-oriented principles.
· Minimum of 7 (seven) years of experience in client server, or 5 (five) years of distributed architecture environment in the areas of MS or web-based applications development.
Employer will accept a suitable combination of education, training or experience
· U.S. Citizenship
· An ability to obtain US Government Public Trust Clearance.