At REI Systems, our work makes a difference in the lives of millions of people every day. Do you enjoy working with amazing people?
If you are solution oriented, thrive in a fast paced, agile environment then come work for a company that was ranked 11th in the 2018 Washington Post Top Workplaces.
We want people:
Who want to make the customer happy by giving them exactly what they want and help them make a difference in their job.
With a great positive attitude that doesn’t hear problems but opportunities to help others.
Who are eager to not just do their job but help team members do their job when they get slammed.
Who likes to learn new things and help others do the same.
Who are always looking for a better way to understand our customer and quickly give them what they need.
Who know the customer so well we don’t have to drive adoption because they want to use the solutions we deliver.
Who look at the customer as part of the team from requirements to delivery.
"REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet)"
As a .Net Developer you will:
• Design and develop web applications using Microsoft tools and technologies
• Participate as a core member of the Agile team across all planning, analysis, design, development, and testing activities
• Re-engineer and optimize web applications for faster response times
• Utilize latest advancement in Microsoft Web technology and design patterns to enhance usability and functionality of the applications
• Develop data model, support data population activities and document details in the data dictionary
• Collaborate with peers and technical leads to build robust and premium quality technical deliverables
• Assist the Database Engineer in developing the data model and populating the data dictionary
• Comply with CMMI level 3 processes and project level technical guidelines for technical deliverables
• Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
• Write automated unit test cases to support test driven development
• Support verification and validation of software by supporting Quality Assurance team
Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as needed
• Willingness and hunger to learn and innovate
• Experience in developing responsive websites and mobile apps using the latest technologies
• Understanding of accessibility principles for use in building applications for users with disabilities
• Familiarity with agile principles
Education and Training
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics, physics or related discipline and an advanced degree in a related field may be substituted for three years of experience.
Employer will accept a suitable combination of education, training or experience