At REI Systems, our work makes a difference in the lives of millions of people every day. We believe that teams comprised of smart, creative and dedicated individuals can move a customer’s mission forward. We’re looking to hire leaders who can support and focus their team’s talent in the pursuit of impactful solutions based on technology. If you’re ready to begin your career at REI, we want to hear from you!
Do you want the opportunity to grow, learn and contribute every day? Enjoy working with amazing people? If you are solution oriented, thrive in a fast paced, agile environment then come work for a company that was ranked 7th in the 2016 Washington Post Top Workplaces.
You can be a Technical Delivery Manager anywhere, but at REI your leadership shapes a solution!
"REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet)"
REI Systems is seeking a PMO Lead\Delivery Manager to join its business management team. The successful applicant will become part of its Health Systems Business Unit. The position is located in Sterling, VA.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Accountable for recommending and coordinating technology improvement opportunities in an effort to reduce errors, reducing operating expense with a heavy emphasis on increasing delivery efficiency and reducing the time to deliver solutions to our business partners.
• Support planning, execution, and monitoring of various contracts and subcontracts ensuring compliance with internal controls and government regulations and guidelines. Examples include limitation of funds letters, invoice reviews, and coordination of CPARS responses.
• Support financial monitoring to include contract backlogs, anticipated funding, indirect budgets, labor category mappings, and profitability and cost savings analyses.
• Support business proposals especially focused on pricing and assumptions. Support business development to include teaming agreements, work share monitoring, and competitive analysis.
• Maintain rolling resource forecasts for a large business unit. Support earned value and return on investment analysis.
• Participate in various project, financial, and business unit reviews providing independent assessment, pre-work support, and identification and resolution of risks/issues.
• Support process development and continuous improvement to allow effective scaling of operations. Provide consulting, coaching, and mentoring support to staff in this domain.
• Liason between corporate PMO and Business Unit
“Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as needed”
The successful candidate will:
• Have experience working with different types of Government contracts to include cost-reimbursement based, time and materials, and firm fixed price. Be able to contribute to advanced strategy and planning.
Track record of delivery projects within a technically complex and dynamic environment.
Experience successfully engaging senior management and groups of stakeholders
Working knowledge of Program/Project Management, agile tools and methodologies
Able to demonstrate strong management skills including financial management, change management, and facilitation
Experience in managing business change and delivery of multiple projects
Have superior skills in using MS Excel for developing models, conducting variance analysis, and presentation.
• Be an individual contributor with excellent interpersonal skills to coordinate and collaborate to get results. Be able to deliver results working independently. Be well organized.
• Have excellent communication skills to include business writing and executive briefings.
• Interface with various project managers, program managers, business unit leads, corporate support teams, executives, partners, and customers.
• Be able to work comfortably in a team environment, to multi-task and support concurrent requirements for different internal and external customers.
Experience with CPIC and EVM a plus.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or a related field.
• 5 + years of experience in project management and execution, program control, financial planning, reporting, and analysis.
• Advanced MS Excel knowledge.
Employer will accept a suitable combination of education, training or experience