REI Systems has delivered innovative solutions that empower people and impact millions of lives since 1989. Our 500+ problem-solving technologists and consultants are passionate about modernizing the government to fulfill their missions more effectively. Our customers include Government Operations, Homeland Security, Health, Science, Financial Services, and State, Local, and Nonprofits. We take a Mindful Modernization approach in providing Application Modernization, Data Analytics, Grants Management, Small Business Innovation Research Programs, and Advisory Services. Delivering domain experts, management consultants, and best-fit technologies through agile execution, along with a commitment to customer service is the REI Way.
REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The PM provides leadership, oversight, and management of a complex program, which covers a portfolio of projects and programs; ensures performance against contract and program requirements; serves as a single point of accountability and responsibility to the government; coordinates and ensures completion of deliverables, and other contractual requirements; performs risk management; develops and implements long-term strategies, roadmaps, and monitors execution to ensure alignment of tactical activities; manages program budget, evaluates performance against design and schedule requirements and constraints; provides oversight across range of project-types (waterfall, agile, lean, etc.) and project complexities; consults and advises senior Federal leadership; ensures Federal leaders have actionable information in a timely manner necessary to obtain decision/guidance to facilitate program execution. The PM:
• Is the owner of customer-facing project delivery for IT solutions.
• Works with and through both functional and technical project team members to deliver solutions in an agile manner.
• Effectively plans, coordinates, executes, monitors, and manages work requests and related tasks utilizing strong and pervasive project management expertise for IT projects and IT management.
• Understands project requirements from both a business and a technical standpoint and serves as the liaison between business users and the project team.
• Demonstrates leadership skills to manage project resources and cultivate strong customer relationships.
• Manages contractual, financial, and personnel related issues associated with project delivery.
• Performs project resource management and capacity planning to make optimal use of resources.
• Regularly monitors and measures project performance.
• Develops strategies for contingency planning and risk mitigation; identifies and solves project issues effectively.
• Supports proposal development, new customer demos, and other pre-sales activities as needed.
At least 7+ years related work experience with the following qualifications: