At REI Systems, our work makes a difference in the lives of millions of people every day. We believe that teams comprised of smart, creative and dedicated individuals can move a customer’s mission forward. We’re looking to hire leaders who can support and focus their team’s talent in the pursuit of impactful solutions based on technology. If you’re ready to begin your career at REI, we want to hear from you!
Do you want the opportunity to grow, learn and contribute every day?
The Sr. Project Manager provides leadership, oversight, and management of a complex project, which covers a portfolio task orders; ensures performance against contract and project requirements; serves as a single point of accountability and responsibility to the government; coordinates and ensures completion of deliverables, and other contractual requirements; performs risk management; develops and implements long-term project strategies, roadmaps, and monitors execution to ensure alignment of tactical activities; manages project budget, evaluates performance against design and schedule requirements and constraints; provides oversight across range of project-types (waterfall, agile, lean, etc.) and project complexities; consults and advises senior Federal leadership; ensures Federal leaders have actionable information in a timely manner necessary to obtain decision/guidance to facilitate project execution. The Sr. Project Manager:
Is the owner of customer-facing project delivery for IT solutions.
• Works with and through both functional and technical project team members to deliver solutions in an agile manner.
• Effectively plans, coordinates, executes, monitors, and manages work requests and related tasks utilizing strong and pervasive project management expertise for IT projects and IT management.
• Understands project requirements from both a business and a technical standpoint and serves as the liaison between business users and the project team.
• Demonstrates leadership skills to manage project resources and cultivate strong customer relationships.
• Manages contractual, financial, and personnel related issues associated with project delivery.
• Performs project resource management and capacity planning to make optimal use of resources.
• Regularly monitors and measures project performance.
• Develops strategies for contingency planning and risk mitigation; identifies and solves project issues effectively.
• Supports proposal development, new customer demos, and other pre-sales activities as needed.
At least 10 years related work experience with the following qualifications:
Employees voted REI Systems a Washington Post Top Workplace in 2015, 2016, 2018, 2020, and 2021!
REI Systems has delivered innovative solutions that empower people and impact millions of lives since 1989. Our 600 problem-solving technologists and consultants are passionate about modernizing the government to fulfill its missions more effectively. Our customers include healthcare, national security, science and technology, and government operations in the federal, state, local, and non-profit sectors. We take a Mindful Modernization® approach in providing Application Modernization, Government Data Analytics, Grants Management Systems, Saas, and Advisory Services. Delivering domain expertise, best-fit technologies through agile execution, and a commitment to customer service is the REI Way. Learn more, visit www.reisystems.com.
"REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet)"