REI Systems provides reliable, effective, and innovative technology solutions that advance federal, state, local, and nonprofit missions. Our technologists and consultants are passionate about solving complex challenges that impact millions of lives. We take a Mindful Modernization approach in delivering our application modernization, grants management systems, government data analytics, and advisory services. Mindful Modernization is the REI Way of delivering mission impact by aligning our government customers’ strategic objectives to measurable outcomes through people, processes, and technology. Learn more at REIsystems.com.
Employees voted REI Systems a Washington Post Top Workplace in 2015, 2016, 2018, 2020, 2021, and 2022!
"REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet)"
•Support the account in administering the account’s operations, including planning events, facilitating communication, generating reports on various aspects of the business, helping monitor budgets and other business metrics, and creating more efficient processes
• Provides support to the program manager to track the portfolio of projects and all associated deliverables
• Analyzes and tracks the portfolio of programs and projects, contractual deliverables and all associated deliverables for program manager.
• Monitors timekeeping policies and procedures
• Provides guidance to training and orientation to new employees related to program processes and procedures
• Handles the recruitment activities of the program including posting jobs, qualifying resumes, coordinating interviews, coordinating job fairs and follow up
• Serves as the liaison between the program manager and project managers and the corporate recruiting activities
• Administers program tools such as SharePoint, Wiki.
• Enjoys working with people and helping them on a daily basis.
• Exceptional multi-tasking and prioritizing skills in a fast-paced environment.
• Very good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Hunger for knowledge and challenges.
• Willing to perform a wide array of activities ranging from administrative support, through coordination to basic management.
Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as needed
Bachelor's degree in business, information technology, communication, or related discipline preferred. A suitable combination of education, training or experience will be accepted.