REI Systems’ mission is to deliver innovative technology solutions for Federal Clients. The foundation of our success is an unwavering determination to surpass our client’s expectations. We offer this same commitment to our employees by providing professional development, projects that are impactful and meaningful, and the flexibility to spend time with family and friends. We believe our employees are at their best when they are fulfilled in both their professional careers and their lives outside of work. Learn more at REIsystems.com.
Have you ever wondered how the food you eat is deemed to be safe, or how pharmaceutical companies are inspected to ensure the drugs they produce meet FDA regulations? If so, we have a very large new program with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and would love to have you join us! If you are solution oriented and thrive in a fast paced, agile environment then come work for a company that was named a Washington Post Best Place to Work for 6 out of the last 7 years.
Employees voted REI Systems a Washington Post Top Workplace in 2015, 2016, 2018, 2020, 2021 and 2022!
1. Guides Business Analysts in shaping up the Business Requirements, and demonstrating Appian capabilities to stakeholders through POCs
2. Guides PMs in scheduling and estimation of the development activity and driving pragmatic roadmaps
3. Architect integrations with external systems with Web APIs
4. Participate in Agile & SAFe Ceremonies to deliver the solutions and mentor other developers
7. Architect and direct implementation of Appian Deployment Process and environments, SSO, OpenID, OAuth, API Gateways such as MuleSoft.
8. Collaborate with Appian CoEs and Other Architecture and Governance Teams in in introducing new Appian solutions such as automation, AI/ML or 3rd party plugins
9. Govern the Appian solution to ensure Enterprise Product Development lifecycle Alignment and compliance.
8+ Years in Appian Development, Team lead and Architect experience
10+ year in Software Architecture experience including Appian
1. Extensive Appian Architecture, Team lead, and hands-on development skills.
2. Expert in architecting Process models, data models, integrations, Rest/SOAP APIs and integration patterns.
3. Experience in implementing Appian RPA, AI/ML capabilities and advanced user cases
4. Architecture experience in integrating multiple data sources such as RDBMS, Spreadsheet, NoSQL Data sources & ETL processes
6. Experience in managing and mentoring development teams.
7. Experience in directing the teams towards strategic alignment, pragmatic roadmaps, and high stakeholder confidence
Expertise in Cloud Platforms (AWS or Azure) is preferred
Education: Bachelor's degree in business and management, information systems, computer science, or other related field
Certifications: Appian Lead Developer Certification is desired
Clearance: Eligible to obtain a public trust clearance
Location: This role is REMOTE, anywhere in USA
Covid Policy Disclosure: Should the essential functions of this position require that the employee performing this role work on-site at REI’s Sterling location the following requirements will apply: the individual holding this position must be fully vaccinated, as defined in CDC guidance, as a condition of continued employment. REI will consider requests to be excused from this policy whenever necessary to comply with legal requirements and will consider any requests for reasonable accommodations due to a disability, religion, or other exemptions on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements. Employees and applicants requesting accommodations should request the accommodation in writing and should explain in detail the reasons why they are seeking an accommodation. REI will request additional information or documentation it deems necessary to inform its decision on an employee’s or applicant’s accommodation request.
REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet)